Let the fun begin!

Let the fun begin!
Miles Family - October 2011 - Northern Ethiopian Trip in the Tigray Region

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sisterly love




I just liked this picture of the girls. They are two peas in a pod. Then there is Sophi.....aka......Sophers or Sopherino like daddy calls her. She is a hoot. She LOVES this bear harness and wears it all the time. It was originally Glori's years ago when she would "bolt" on me in a public place ensuring that I had a panic attack. Now, Sophi WANTS to wear it. Okay with me.......and I don't care what others think about "harnessing" your kids. If you have an escapee (like Glori was)....use all means necessary to keep them close to you. hee, hee, hee

2 comments:

Cath said...

Glory Sue - I miss you! Some time I hope to go where you've been. I liked seeing the cheetah and the baby tigers. I miss you so much!

Love,
Eliza

Baby Sophie and all the family - I want to come to your house some day. I like your blue pajamas. Can you come to our house? How about tomorrow?

Love,
Ali

Marti and Fam - Wow! We LOVED all these pics! The girls sat with me and we enlarged every one. Your hair is getting so long. And so is Glory's. I loved the picture of your primary. Wow. Three little white children in a sea of beautiful black faces. You must be having such amazing experiences! We miss you terribly. And love you!

Cath

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile. So glad I did. Your kids have gotten so big. And so gorgeous! Your daughter Glori looks so much like you Marti! Lucky girl. Glad to see you guys are having so many great adventures.